Why do you need a bookkeeper?
You may have discovered that by owning your own business you spend hours upon hours trying to keep track of the accounting paper trail instead of doing what you enjoy. Wouldn’t you rather use your strengths and skill set to build your business rather than having to worry about accounting issues?
Can you answer the following questions at any given time?
- Who owes me?
- Who do I owe?
- Did I make enough money this month?
- When was that financial statement due anyway?
- Am I meeting my filing deadlines?
- How do I accurately process payroll?
- What about taxes (sales, property, income)?
- Am I keeping up with corporate record compliance?
These questions reveal the fact that there is a lot more to keeping a proper set of books than just knowing how to write a check.
That’s where Beneficial Bookkeeping comes in. We love bookkeeping!
Outsourcing your company’s bookkeeping to a certified bookkeeper can save you staffing overhead, operating costs, and management time, freeing up essential capital and increasing your capabilities so you can run your business more efficiently.
A common misconception is that a business owner will lose control if they outsource their bookkeeping. With the right systems in place, the business owner retains all management decisions and the bookkeeper simply tracks and properly records the accounting activities.
With a certified bookkeeper on your side, your business can be more profitable, more efficient, and more competitive. You’ll get accurate reports reflecting your business activities so you can make decisions that will keep your business moving forward. And all those deadlines - they are met without you giving them a second thought.
We also offer consulting services, tailored to meet your needs. We’ll be glad to give you a competitive quote that fits within your budget.
Take a moment right now and give us a call.
We’re here to help you. (714) 891-0327
- "Beneficial Bookkeeping is dedicated to the customer and the services that need to follow. Tina provides a high quality of service."
Erik Hassold, CPA, Corona, CA
- "As a business owner, there's peace of mind knowing the people you hire are doing what you expect of them. Beneficial Bookkeeping does exactly that, and knowing the accounting part of my business is taken care of allows me to concentrate my efforts elsewhere. Thank you Tina for all your support and I look forward to a long lasting relationship with your company.."
Ray Olivas, Valencia, CA
- "As usual, your work is the best! I truly appreciate your professionalism."
Marc Minovitz CPA, Woodland Hills, CA