Customized services to fit your needs
Beneficial Bookkeeping's services are customized to fit the specific needs of each client and we can do as much or as little as you need us to. You can still manage the day to day tasks and we'll handle the monthly reporting and balancing. Or, we can handle all of it.
We can process your payroll - live and after-the-fact. We can enter your daily transactions, reconcile your books, and provide you with monthly financial statements to keep your small business in compliance with various government requirements and private regulations.
We consider ourselves an essential small business partner who can quickly organize and streamline your business accounting and get you on the right track with any of our professional and individualized services:
- Financial Statements
- QuickBooks set-up, training and optimization
- Reconciliation of bank, asset and liability accounts
- Sales Tax Returns
- General Ledger
- Workers’ Comp Reports
- Business Property Statements
- Customized Management Reports
- New company set-up and organization
- Live and after-the-fact payroll services
- Coordinate with CPA for reviewed or audited financial statements/tax returns
- Consulting (Financial Development Service)
- Data Transfers
- "Tina has been helping me with QuickBooks for over three years. We have not had any problems or penalties in all that time. She is always there to answer my questions. I have referred her to many friends and business associates and they are also very pleased with her services."
Mike Concannon, Huntington Beach, CA
- "As a business owner, there's peace of mind knowing the people you hire are doing what you expect of them. Beneficial Bookkeeping does exactly that, and knowing the accounting part of my business is taken care of allows me to concentrate my efforts elsewhere. Thank you Tina for all your support and I look forward to a long lasting relationship with your company. ."
Ray Olivas, Valencia, CA